Monday, January 29, 2007

Will he pay today?

WU:5:29 QG:1

His last sms is like that when I try to remind him on Saturday.
You see what he saying: Morning smn, I think u dun get wht my last message mean. I have taken advance salary. N I only know by this coming monday they approved n when they bank in to my account. =)

Yes, I do got his message. So from his sms then I can think of what he will saying today:
1. Sorry, they delay my payment.
2. They did not bank in today, so have to wait for few day.
3. Then he will action angry with his HR delay his payment.

His salary can be on the last day of the month, also can be on the very first days for the month. So what kind of company or he make me think what company he joined in??? He make me think wrongly...

Again, this is his way for delay and delay. ALWAYS have too many reasons try to delay here and there. He said he will NOT escape, yes, he will not as he got no way to escape!

I really sick of him already. 3 months NOT payment. Can I wait and trust him again what he saying? NO! I mention to him that "U use out all my compassion"...

No comments: