Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Before Taiwan trip story

Met Fred this afternoon and he mention he want to read my Taiwan trip story.
It's a tiredness for me to think this Taiwan trip although I really felt excited to met my Grand Master.

Before the trip we (Xing and me) already got some trouble. I never think I will go to Taiwan on the beginning of this new year. Xing asked me to go then I say no to him in the very first time.

Things changed after we received one of the Master sms from HK. Our mind starting to change, and Xing sent this message to the rest of the members...they also didn't want to go at first. But finally decided to go via KL group trip on final stage. It's a bit rush for us, as we have to do the Taiwan visa which cannot make it on here. The travel agent help us to send our travel document to KL for doing the Taiwan visa. It's a bit fast and lucky that our visa done and sent back to us within 3 weeks. After that, we have to do the Malaysian visa. This one took about 3 days.

So seem everything is ready then it's time for me to pack my luagage. I getting a bit nervous this time and felt going to sick before this travel. May be too excited and thinking too much. Then I tried to communicate with Taiwan brothers and sisters, tried to get some important info from them. They mention we have to be aware of the weather, may be it will be a snow fall during that special ceremony period.

More thinking appeared on my mind and make it nervous again, so cannot sleep well before on that trip. Body became not so steady anymore, but still have the concept that: " I have to go for this trip".Yes, I knew it. I am getting sicked, so I went to Miri to visit the Acunpunture twice before this trip.

Xing and me have to throw away 6 pcs of air ticket, as we did book return air ticket to KL before we knew this Taiwan trip. The starting date still the same but finally we have to cancelled that air ticket as we found AirAsia have too many RETIMED flight schedule since December, 2006.

Then we have to book flight to KL air ticket and it was flight from Brunei.

No comments: