Sunday, January 07, 2007

Where is my transfer money

That day I am 100% confirm that my transfer money is arrived KL.
But found it was NOT when I received call from Irence yesterday afternoon. She mention she did checked with Bank the day before and the bank said there was no money transfer from Brunei. Oh, Buddha, where is my transfer money.

As it was 11:35am in the morning, Saturday. So I tried to call Bank, someone answer the phone. Do not call the general phone as no one will picked up the phone, just let you wait until tomorrow. So I told her the story. She checked with her senior, come back to me afer 2 minutes...I have to hold the phone for that long, so make sure you got enought money on your mobile before you call to the bank.

She came back to me and the answer is: The money is been transfer, there is no reason why the KL bank cannot received the money...????on my head now. Where is my money gone?

No comments: