Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Relation is starting to change...

QG:1,2

Today is a special day?
Busy on the office, but still have my good breakfast. Went to tea break with Xing, went to office at 8:08am. 9:45am breakfast with Wong's couple. Talking about some QiGong manage matter until 10:00am.

There was something to do on office. One email causing some trouble. I just do my own part only.

Backed home and tried out Office 2007. Got some good feature, but as it's really a new toy to me, have to evaluation. Have to take sometime to exploring it.

Dinner was a special. Not causing by the meal, just some decided making by nephew. Actually he got his own decision already. Just give some of my own opinions, the final decision is still belong to him. Good to have this kind of communication. Relation is starting to change...

No comments: