Thursday, January 25, 2007

2nd day KL - Taiwan

I didn't have a very good sleep, but still manage to wake up and went to KLIA airport at 11:30pm. The Concord Inn provide the free transportation direct to KLIA. Good services, and the small bus traveled every half a half, so we have to be earlier to catch the free bus.

We went to the 5th floor to find the gathering point, it's J raw. We always a bit earlier. Some of them went to do the money exchange.

Crowded students around at 12:00 noon. We starting to check it. I felt really miss out by the too many student in this huge group, about 300++ people...

We have our lunch at this LARGE airport. I still in exiting mood and just ate a soup noodle.
We starting flight to KL - Taiwan at 15:30pm. Arrive TaoYuan International airport at around 9:00pm something. We have to walk a very long long way to get the Emmigration stamp. Yes, we were in Taiwan already, but not in Taipei. We have to travel about 45 minutes to Taipei city...

I really felt tired after this flight. The photo showed me my tireness!

No comments: