Friday, January 26, 2007

2nd Day Taipei

QG:1,2,5 SM:11

1st Photo showed people busy went to money exchange to exchange some money.

We arrived Taipei on 9:30pm, or may be 10:00pm, not so sure as I am too tired.

The first place we went was "Si Ling night market"

2nd photo is the place we went. I don't really know why I can took such a special photo. Ha ha, just show you and see how weired photo I have taken.

I didn't ate anything as we have dinner after arrived Taipei. I just felt thirsty so I ordered a strawberry juice with ice.

Did you notice anything from this photo? I saw lot of Chinese characters which I can think about.

I just walked around by myself, then meet the family. Joined them and left them again to see around the food store. Lot of different foods they selling. On that time, my think is strange, am I in Taipei? Yes, I am...I told myself. May be the not sleeping well mood make me think like that...anyway, I didn't buy anything from here, just the drink only. No eat anything, just watching the rest to buy things. Strange feeling to me on that night.

May be I have been 5 years didn't come to this BIG city. I don't like BIG city but for traveling, for me, a temporary traveler, isn't still okay to me as I will not live here permanently.

I really felt tired when I finally got my room which share with Xing. I just did my bath and went to sleep. What a tired day to me...

The family I meet.
We tried to persuaded me to eat, I don't. May be no mood to eat anything. Thanks!

On this photos background showed lot of different kind of foods but sure that you have to know how to read Chinese characters. Photo also show this family was so happy and enjoyed their supper that night. Good tried!

No comments: