Thursday, January 25, 2007

1st Day, we arrived KL

Regardless the payment problem. My sickness just arrived in the wrong time. Sleeping problem appeared, but I manage go to work and manage to pack all my luggage. I think I must miss something then I may needed. This was a bad feeling that MISS and left something while travel.

Fan brother picked us up at 2:00pm. Ahead to Brunei BSB airport. Yes, we start our journey at Brunei.

Arrived KL at 9:00pm something. Catched a taxi toward the Concord Inn KL international. Charged B$75.00 which we booked in Seria, Brunei. This Inn is not bad and it was a wide spread type hotel like "Regal Hotel" in Miri.

Room is quite big, and we have our dinner(supper) at the hotel, and the time is about 11:30pm. We don't have enought time to explore around this hotel.

No comments: