Sunday, January 07, 2007

Go to Miri today

Went to Miri as plan on last week. Agreed with Xing to drive my drive to fetch him back to Brunei.

AS I want to buy some stuffs, so I decided to drive my car to Miri first, then I will meet Xing in Miri. He asked me to wait for him at New Yakin. So I just drove my car and arrived Miri at 9:30am, heavy rain today when I arrive Brunei emigration.

I buy some stuff for Taiwan trip, and a clear folder for Dharma use.

I wait for Xing at Yakin food center at around 11:30 as I called him and he mention he was at Sungai Tujuh. So I count he will arrived Yakin at around 12:00, but he arrived at 12:30 noon by the time I finished my milk tea.

He mention there was lot of cars waiting at the emigration station.

Then I knew he is with his wife. He want me to follow him to the house for placing his car there. We will use his car when we arrived back to Kuala Lumpur.

We went back to Yakin to have our lunch. I ordered porridge as I don't want to eat so oily food.
We went to take the calendar but the boss was not in so we went to buy some cakes at 2020. Xing drive in the wrong way to Fo Xiang, it almost closed the shop as today is Sunday. So we quickly buy some stuffs we wanted then left.

Xing went to buy some meat at NuiChangChu. We bought one XO for TCai as he requested. Charged RM$309, TCai paid back B$160 which got extra when I met him at Seria.

After that, we back to Brunei at 4:22pm.

No comments: