Saturday, January 20, 2007

Back from Miri

Back from Miri at around 2:30pm.

Start the journey at around 7:50am. Not so long queue at Brunei side, but a bit long queue at Malaysia side and the queue started near the Brunei checking hut area.

We didn't wait for quite long time anyway. Ariived Miri at around 9:00am. Go to have our breakfast directly at New YaKin, finished at 10:00am.

I just visit the Chinese Acunpunture for unfinished tireness sickness, crowded people waiting. Until 11:35am then come to my turn.

Wait for a wait then my brother appeared. They finished all their buying.
Went to Bourlevoud to buy some daily stuffs. I just bought some coffee which I like. Spent only RM$26.60. Not much.

Crowded of people at this shopping center, my younger told me that Miri also having holiday today.

We went to 2020 area place for our lunch. I ordered fish ball soup and some vegetables.
Raining, and it stop after we finished our lunch.

So it's time to go home...short and worth trip for today.

No comments: