Monday, January 08, 2007

Terrible experience

It was not a good experience when you 100% sure for something then suddenly become everything is not okay.

The person who in charged for the money was busy. She just ready to go when I called her, she promised will call me in the dawn. I was too worried right now.

Someone still confirmed everything but she didn't done her job yet. She have to fax all the necessary documents to KL ASAP, but she was not, she mention she will waiting. The thing may spoil by her. This delay also cause by her anyway.

My mind starting to think if everything is become 0 then what will we do.
I think I have to think a way to solve the problem if I 100% sure that I HAVE TO go to Taiwan. My mind starting to turn. What if we have to arrange by ourself, what situation we will encounter. I think to think about it.

I prayed everything will getting worse and worst. The worst come to worst then I will run my own plan. Money and schedule is the first thing to make. Have to bring all the necessary documents, contact info, telephone numbers, address and so on.

This is the worst trip I even encounter in my life. It's a kind of disturbing and try to stop not to go. No I cannot think that way. I should think optimistically. Cannot too...will be continue...

No comments: