Thursday, January 18, 2007

Still tired

The tireness of this KL-Taiwan trip is not really over, but I told myself I have to work today.

Not much big things happen in the office, just the normal routine work have to follow up.

Checking emails is the most important task for this first back to work day and I knew there will be tons of emails coming in when I on holiday. Luckily I sent two emails to two huge attachments sender, request them to stop to sent any big attachments on the time I am in Taiwan.

There is no time for me to check any emails when I am was there.
The trip is really full schedule and mostly we have the earlier morning call. I don't like that but as it was the group trip, then I have to follow, no other choice.

I will try to post the most beautiful photos I have taken during this exiting, happy and tired trip in my life.

The most important thing for this trip was to meet my Grand Master. I saw him then everything is fullfill in my heart. No words can described my feeling when I saw my Grand Master, although it was not the first time I even met him directly face to face. I didn't manage talked to him as there was too many students around.

The ceremony reported it was about 50,000 student taking part. I am not sure, but I am just one of the student inside there...

No comments: