Thursday, January 25, 2007

Before Taiwan trip story 2

WU:4:28 2WU:5:20 QG:1,2,4

We facing some trouble before going. The payment.
We faxed all the necessary document to the authority who arrange this Taiwan trip. They mention we have to pay before end of December, 2006. So I told Xing I will use internet banking to settle this payment.

The first payment was made on the 12th of December, 2006. It was guide by one of the bank staff. I tried to call Irence who is in charge the account. After this deposit payment, she mention after two three days, she checked the bank and the bank told her that they didn't found any money tranfer to their account.

I checked with my banker and found that B$5.00 have been charged for clearing my internet banking TT payment. So, that's mean KL bank already received it and why my benefiniary didn't received it? Irence told me may be the rate problem, as Malaysian RM will not really release their rate, so when I sent using Brunei Dollars then the bank may have to take several days and may took more time to clear out the tranfer. So I have to wait patiently.

As they already charged me so I almost confirm that my payment have been tranfered, so I make the second full amount payment to them, still using internet banking. That day was 29th December, 2006....

So I though everything will be running smoothly after my first deposit payment to the authority. But the answer is NO. My TT transfer still NOT received by them. Both transfer was already in Kuala Lumpur, and my banker checked and told me they found the KL HSBC have transfer the money to KL Public Bank. I wonder why my beneficiary cannot received it.

So I have no time to spend to deal with this kind of tranfer. I called my beneficiary again and they agreed and advice me to bank the payment directly to their bank at Miri....

No comments: