Saturday, January 27, 2007

3rd Day - Taipei City tour - TaiChung

WU:4:43 AQG:1~5

I taken this photo inside the bus when we arrived Taiwan president palace.

13th January, 2007. I was in Taipei city. I didn't know whether I did sleep last night or not. Still wake up earlier in the morning.

I forgot when I waked up already. Still have my breakfast with the group. Oh, Yes, we are the F group. I don’t really like F, let me think something no so nice, but anyway, I have to accept it.

That day was a sunny day, a bit cold, have to wear a light jacket.

There were a exhibition over this place but we don't have to time to have a look, we only have 40 minutes to spend on there.

I have taken some of the photos here and also took photos with someone.

This is one is taken by Xing, I think. May be I forgot already. You can see the different I took the photo. Anyway, at least his hand was not shaking then it should be okay.

This "Chong Zhen Memorial Hall" area is quite big. That day was having some rain. I just rushed to the toilet that day as I am too full. Then I took several nice photos.

I like this photo. I like the flower with the huge door so much. Hope you all also like this photo. Another one is the flowers attracting me so much. Very red flowers and nice.

No comments: