Monday, January 22, 2007

Visit D sister this morning

Gave Qing a call and she finally switch on her mobile this morning. Managed talked to her and she mention Miss C will came to picked her up after finished repaired the cars at workshop. I asked Shu status and Qing mention she will be back this afternoon. I told her may be we can meet at Fang's house to view my Taiwan photos. She agreed.

I received Qing sms at around 10:53. I tried to reply her but she called to DST line. She mention she already on the way to Fang's house. So I mention I met her there.

I prepared my poor PIII notebook which I used it frequently these days to Fang's house.
Qing was there already. I showed them the photos. I told them so stories and asked Fang's her opinion for her's Taiwan's trip(we were on different group). She mention it was a rush trip.

I have lunch at Fang's house. I ate not a lot as I think I can control my diet a bit these days. Lost some weight after the tired trip. Now is about 73 KGs.

C came at around 12:35 noon. We chatted happily until 2:33pm. C left and I also ready to go back home for some resting.

I manage to have a half a hour snap. Wrote this blog after the snap.

No comments: