Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Sudden went to Miri

Suuden wen to Miri went to Miri this morning.

At 8:20am, I tried to call Tai, he mention the payment was not arrived yet. I suggested use bank draft, but he said it will more trouble to have the bank draft.

So he told me it's better to bank in to the Beneficiary bank account is the faster and safe way.
So that's mean I have to went down to Miri to bank in the money.

I have to take my CI and some RM, went to Seria Bank to cash out the amount I wanted.
Then starting my today journey to Miri just to bank in the very urgent payment for my Taiwan trip. Actually the trip charged was not expensive, cost RM1,888.00. 5 days 4 night include some breakfast, lunch and dinner.

The 15th lunch we have to pay by ourself, as it was arrange by Taiwan authority. That lunch cost NT$700.00, around B$35.00 or RM$80.00. Okay for me.

No comments: