Thursday, January 04, 2007

Some Trivia stuffs

Already 100% sure that my tranfer money to KL for Taiwan is confirmed. Just that as it was not tranfer to HSBC, and I tranfered in Brunei Dollars, so the bank have to take some money to convert it. Called KL Dharma sister and she said the bank confirm received it.

Good news and I will felt save to tranfer money to abroad next time.The going to KL hotel is not confirmed yet as the travel agent is on leave until Saturday. So I have to follow up with here again. The charge of the hotel is name: Concorde Inn, very near the KCCL, about 10 minutes, good for us.

Xing already paid me all the fee for this trip to Taiwan. We spend too much money, and wasting the two ways ticket to KL which fall on 12th to 14th back to Miri. We finally change the to KL ticket from Brunei, charge B$87.00 quite cheap for only one way to KL. Oh, yes, the total charge for the trip is B$1076.00, not include the KL hotel yet.

No comments: