Sunday, January 28, 2007

Went to BSB

WU:4:30 2WU:5:25 RDP:40 QG:1~5

Called Qing accidentally yesterday afternoon. The time I was tea break with Guang who want to get the document he want that afternoon. We met at YYT and I pass the document to him and teach him how to reload the all-in-one printer cartridge. He like to learn, better than the rest...

So we went to tea break and I want to try out my LG phone ear phone, so called Qing, though she will not on her mobile on that time, but it was get through, so I let it ring for a while and she didn't picked out the phone.

She called then I miss her call. I called her then she miss my call too. So we started sms to each other. I finished invite her to have breakfast with MFang. She agreeded.

So this morning I have a good feeling to tea break with Qing, tried to call Xing and he mention he will go to BSB this morning to work. Suddenly I also mention I want to go. Thinking Qing and MFang may also can go with me. I told my nephew then I may go.

I manage to fetch Qing on the road and went to MFang's house to fetch her. We have breakfast at Seria and wait for Xing to come. I wait until 8:45am, then I found he called me and I missed his call. So I called back to him and he mention he will not going to BSB anymore as his technician went up already.

My elder nephew called me and mention he want to go too. So I decided to go with them and I told Qing and MFang, sorry that I cannot go with them together. They agreeded.

We arrived BSB around 11:45. Direct went "The Mall". Only few computer booths selling. I bought DVD-R 25 pcs at B$19.00, free gift:DVD storage box, light and portable.

I also went to Q-lap Mall which is having Grand opening today, a bit disappointed not all the shop was open, still closing. I think the owner just want to open before CNY.

We went to Batu Bersurat to have our earlier dinner. The restaurant name was something like "new golder leave". 4 person dishes charged at B$20.40.

Back home at before 5:58pm. Tired.

No comments: