Monday, January 22, 2007

Espeed lost again

Espeed lost any connection this morning again.
I try to surf the net using my PIII notebook at my own room, the internet connection is there but it cannot surf to any web page. I tried several way, still the same. So I shutdown the notebook, reboot and try again, still the same. Cannot surf to any web pages.

So I tried to switch off the espeed modem, on and off, disable the connection and reconnect again, use repaired button and tried again, same problem, no help.

So I have to use my LG Bmobile as a dial up modem to surf, hope it will cost a lot this same...this is the only way I can surf to the net this morning, bad day? Good day? We always have to think a way to make ourselves positive, NOT negative. I don't want to be spoil my good feeling by just cannot surf to the net. Espeed sometime really annoying me. It worked so fine last night...and it seem down this morning. Cause by the Indoneisa earthquake? I just wonder...

No comments: