Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Some Bank services info

WU:7:05 AQG:1,2,5
Firstly I though I use my credit card to withdraw money from ATM machine will gave me some bonus point, but it is NOT and I didn't get any point, I found this when I do the query to the bank staffs. I didn't notice that this withdraw with cost me so much interest. By the time I withdraw the money from the bank, the bank already charge me for the services, and it will do the second 2% interest for one month.

So when I checked the internet banking and always see a "finance charges" it cost less than B$20. It charge throught the second if I withdraw the money let said on 19th Nov, then it will show the finance charges on the Nov statement and December statement as it charge until the 19th of December.

Today I checked with the bank staff and it show me when I withdraw the money and how it charge from this month and to second month. So I finally realise how the bank charge for their services and it is one of the way for gain the services money.

I didn't get any bonus point at all and lost money. I don't have to "borrow" from my credit card as I got enought money from my saving account. Just that the bonus point make me lost something and gain the knowledge not too greedy. I do this stupid withdraw THREE times as I too lasy to visit the bank staff to find out the fact!

Another thing I found if you TT money from Internet Banking, they charge quite a lot, I think if less than certain amount, they will charge at B$25.10. Then the bank who received your money will also charge $5.00 for the oversea charge. So totally the charge for each TT is B$30.10. I think something if your TT amount is more than B$5,000.00 the charge may be reduce.






No comments: