Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Finally I got a good sleep last night

LNQG:1 x 3, 2~5

Finally I got a good sleep last night. I never have so good and deep sleep again after I was back from the tired trip. Not so sure what is happen but I tried very hard on my diet, and do what even the acunpunture told me. Light solidum, light oil or even no oil, no chili, no peppe, no "hot" fruist like durian, rambutan and so on. So I have to eat the "medium" type of food which really suite me and my sleeping problem will not come back again and again.

Other reason casuing may be my own healthy, my body may cannot stand cold and heat together. So I have to make my body getting strongly in order to protect my own healthy, then I can live healthy and happily in the future.

Don't worry about me, I will take care of my self.
On this tired trip, I really learn lot of things. Thanks Buddha!

No comments: