Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New PC?

Finally the family AMD PC is fail to work anymore, I think is the power supply got problem.
So we tried to use the PC that have some problem. The problem is it will restart or will power off for 20 minutes. I tried several after it heating up, then it refused to work too.

So I have to bring this P4 2.4 pc to repair.
It was the time before new year, it should be ok on 1st January, 2007. Just that I didn't go to KB to bring it back.

Today I went back to PC repair shop to check the status. It's okay, the problem is easy, power supply failure, the technician show me there is so burn on the power supply cable, luckily it will not burn off the motherboard.

It's okay now and it's time for me to update the antivirus data and I installed the Real Player tonight for me to watch some HK series drama. Good to have this P4 back to service then I ahve more room to download something I like. My nephew also add back the AMD harddrive into it to make it as the second hard drive, good! At least all my old data still there, no lost too much things!

No comments: