Monday, June 26, 2006

What time you can say "Good Morning" & My LG phone

When niece knew I wake up so early, she said" "Crazy".
Yes, I am crazy to find the Compaq which laid there last night and disappeared this morning then I found it was took by my younger brother;he did told me he will come to pick the notebook.

This morning task wask to transfer LG Phone USB driver to my pen drive.

I just use my nephew 1GB pen drive, then I went to my home to take mine own one to transfer again, double work. I just remember that day I search and found this LG Phone CD which came with my new 3G LG U8330/U8330C phone. I starting to love this phone. Nice feature although it have very small internal 64 Mbytes ram. Cannot expand the memory. Cause it is so cheap in HK. HK$1,000.00. I have to take this risk although the dealer said they don't sell second hand phone. I can check the phone a frequent as possible to make it spoil within 7 days, then I can return it to have a new one; but I only have one day to check it! The worse thing that I didn't bring my own mobile phone with me, so cannot check it again and again, full test.

I didn't really full test of this LG phone, but I starting to exploring it's feature. Many new feature to explore. Good phone anyway if you don't expect too mucy!

No comments: