Friday, June 30, 2006

Router configuration

Sent the "Planet" router to SK in the earlier morning when they just open the shop.
Steven configure the WAN for me, he mention the LAN need no configure basically.

He showed me how to set the WAN password.
Testing it, he said it was okay. As I have to fetch the kids and have breakfast with Mr. Wong. So I just left SK, met the kids, and bring Lai to KB market for breakfast.

Met Kok Ming who was with Mr. Wong and Mrs. Wong.
We have breakfast together until 10:00 something.
He brought me some QiGong documents, and ask me to find a VCD in HK, base one of the book. This VCD content is regarding the meditation. A kind of relaxing way.
I promise him to send the info to my HK sister to find it, no rush.

Then the kid and me went to Soon Lee to shop for the extension socket.
This time I want to find a better one. We found a 7 socket which cost B$25.50.

I teached the kid how to plug for this two computer at home.
Then went back to office. I went out again for office worker's lunch.
Back to office and it's about 12:00 noon already.

I didn't took my lunch as I having two breakfast today.

Sent the kid to tuition again at 12:30pm, went to SK. Steven not in, then I wait until he came. He mention the router setting is okay.

I really hope everything is okay when I bring back.

Thanks Buddha it's Friday today.
I think I will have a busiest weekend.

No comments: