Thursday, June 01, 2006

Finally solved all my GiiCorp.com problem

May be I criticize too fast for the GiiCorp.com response.
May be I misundertook their meaning, may be I miss something when sent email to them to complain my login problem.

After several emailing here and there, my problem is solved.
May be it was my fault to criticize to fast as I didn't mention properly what is my problem. As GiiCorp have many websiter for their partner to login, so I miss out the one I want.

Finally, all the login problems is solved. Happy what they did and thanks what they did for me. So this is a good experience again for me NOT to critiize any problem too fast!

The following links is my new GiiCorp.com CMS2 professional web page, but I may make it not too professional as I still exploring how to use this CMS2.

My GiiCorp CMS web page

If you cannot surf to above web site, try this: My GiiCorp CMS web page

Both are the same web site, just that GiiCorp gave me two different domain name.

No comments: