Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Thinking to buy a notebook

Received emails from dell.com.my, their advertising attracted me thinking to buy a notebook.
The price is attracting anyway. RM$3,314 for a Pentium Duo Core, 60 Gb HDD, DVD burner. I have been doing the research for this Duo Core PC quite sometime, and found it attracting me, but I think I will buy right now. May be I don't REALLY need right now. So still doing the researching again and again, thinking IF I buy, which one is my choice.

To buy a notebook is a luxury thing to me, so have to make a HUGE decision to buy a good one. Another brand also keep into my eye, Toshiba, but what I want is the service support. Dell get the best, I think. Acer may be the worse. Dell promise they can fix any problem within 3 days. This is what I want. Other manufacters I really not sure have this kind of services of not.

2 comments:

Peter Matthes said...

Toshiba does have good prices for what you get.

Seemon Sim said...

I thinking the support services, not only the good price. If there is no good support services, even a very low good price is not good to me.

Anyway, thanks for the comments!