Monday, June 12, 2006

Some Trivia stuffs

I suppose need to go to watch basket ball last night as my nephnew have match last night, but I promise the chapter to practice the praying, so I did not not go.

Mich didn't anyswer my sms and phone. I sms him in the morning, and tried to call him at night, no answer. Where is he? I don't know.
Finaly get Mich sms, saying he is run out of hp credit, waiting his boss to pay his wages.

Get back to QiGong practice these days. Sometime practice the whole 5 steps, sometime only 3 step, got practice better than no practice.Just knew that my friend is retired earlier, she just quit

Found one of the office shop I always visited is closed. I didn't read properly of what the government notice saying. It's just closed. May be I have to read carefully the notice again.

No comments: