Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Getting better sleep last night

WU:3:37 SWU:4:30 C:5:14~5:45 QG:1,2,5

I think my not sleeping well problem is a kind of rountine. It comes and go.
I just recalled the very first of this "sickness" appeared in my life. There was a very hard time to me when I work as a IT Engineer under BSP contract.

Visited the same doctor twice, still cannot solve my problem. I don't think it cause by pressure on that time, and now still sure that this problem is NOT cause any pressure. If there is pressure, may be it is from last life, NOT this life.

Just fall to sleep before dinner last night, too tired as two days not sleeping very well. I was getting "some" sleep, but sure it was NOT a "deep" sleeping. Felt very tired after lunch, very clear mind during the day. Very tired on night time.

I wake up when my nephew asked me to have dinner. After the dinner I just surf to the net, and sms to TChai saying that I am not going to Tang tonight.

Surf and doing some copying and pasting. I went to sleep at around 8:45pm. Wake up again on 9:33pm to watch the TV series until 10:25pm.

Anyway, got better sleep last night. Thanks Buddha! Also thanks to myself.

No comments: