Monday, June 26, 2006

Do you sleep well last night?

WU:3:36

Do you have "cannot sleep well" problem?
I have it before and sometime it just happen, the "insomia" will not tell you when it comes near you. So I really cannot stop it come near me sometimes.

I become very sensitive if I found myself cannot sleep well on the second night.

I tried to type insomia on Yahoo search. This is the result:

Insomia search on Yahoo.com



More than 13,100,000 web page links, so you can imagine how many people suffer this insomia problem in this world. So only yahoo.com search have this result, what about others NOT listed in Yahoo.com? Uncountable, I knew it.

What is the real meaning of insomia?
Let check this web site: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insomnia

The meaning of the insomia from the above web site:(Copyright by http://en.wikipedia.org)

"Insomnia is characterized by an inability to sleep and/or to remain asleep for a reasonable period. Insomniacs typically complain of being unable to close their eyes or "rest their mind" for more than a few minutes at a time. Insomnia is a symptom, though a common misconception is that it is itself a sleep disorder. Insomnia is most often caused by sleep disorders, but other causes include fear, stress, anxiety, medications, herbs and caffeine. An overactive mind or physical pain may also be a cause. Finding the underlying cause of insomnia is usually necessary to cure it."

---

Insomia can be cure.
Sure for that.
So I cannot say I am happy to get insomia sometimes, lucky than I knew it can be cure.

Do you sleep well last night?

I hope all the people of this world saying:

YES!
YES!
YES!

Thanks and pray that I will NOT get any "Insomia" in my life again.

No comments: