Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My Cubicle

Someone sent me, I sent it to you:

By: Matt Wall (?)
Parody on ¡°You¡¯re Beautiful¡± by James Blunt

My job is stupid my day¡¯s a bore,
Inside this office from eight to four
Nothin¡¯ ever happens my life is pretty bland,
Pretending that I¡¯m working, pray I don¡¯t get canned.

My Cubicle, My cubicle
It¡¯s One of Sixty two
It¡¯s my small space in a crowded place
Just a six-by-six board booth
And I hate it that¡¯s the truth

When I give a sigh as the boss walks by,
no one ever talks to me or looks me in the eye.
And I really should work but instead I just sit here and surf the Internet.

In My Cubicle, My cubicle
It doesn¡¯t have a view.
It¡¯s my small space in a crowded place
I sit in side there too.
And sometimes I sit here nude.

I try to upload this as a mp3 here, but failed, sorry for that!
I will try to find the help from blogger help group.

No comments: