Saturday, June 03, 2006

Go to swim


I don't know how to swim actually, but try to learn how to swim. So I cannot say I didn't go to swimming for sometime. I really forget when it is the last time I went to Mumong swimming pool, may be a year ago.

Loong is the one who suggested went to swimming at first, so Spy and Ang also want to join in.
They went by themselves, and I joined them after when I was on the way back home.

Arrived there at around 4:30pm, try to learn how to swim. Spy's friend Patrick tried to teach her how to swim, I tried to learn by myself. May be cause by the "face" problem, so I learn myself.

Spy left first at around 5:20pm, and we swimmed until 6:00pm. A good start try how to swim again. Oh yes, it raining during the time we are swim, but it stopped after 15 minutes. Good that the rain was stopped, as when it became heavy rain, then the swimming administrator will request all the swimmer to leave.

No comments: