Saturday, June 10, 2006

Checking your body fat

Today went to KB for medical checking. Free of charge, arrange by Brunei Government Kuala Belait Suri Seri Hospital.

Went with SPY at 1:35am.
Finished the test at around 2:20pm.
My result is not so bad, as my fat is reduce compare with last time, my weight is 73.8 KG, BMI=25.8, a bit overweight but as the fat is reduce, so the weight is acceptable, but if reduce one or two KG, it will be perfect.

Read the newspaper saying that if one person starting to concern their healthy, then their age should be at middle age. Good thing I starting to concern my health a bit earlier. May be my family history required me to concern my healthy. Good thing I starting my rountine exercise quite frequent. Better keep it and cannot be too lazy to exercise.

No comments: