Saturday, June 17, 2006

Investment on my old P4 PC

Finally I manage to bought a 256Mbytes 266Mhz DDR DIMM. Cost B$53.00 and a share power cable at B$3.00. The guy gave me B$50.00 for the 256 Mbytes DIMM ram. I bought it from BIT Computer, I ask the same DIMM on Concept computer, they didn't have the stock and mention have to order from SIngapore at price B$64.00.

They saw me the DDR2 256 Mbytes at price B$53.00. Another computer shop, NetCom also don't have stock for this old DIMM.

I got an old FX-5200 Gforce 4 graphic card from my nephew.
Need to test run for this two "new" hardware kit.
Sure my pc will be a bit faster, but how fast it can goes...I never expected too much as my 2.66 P4 PC got too many program installed. I didn't tried to uninstall some softwares that day. May need to uninstall more.

No comments: