Saturday, June 17, 2006

Return back the faulty 80 Bgytes Harddrive

Went to Bandar today and sent back my faulty(cannot detected) harddrive.
Luckily that the technician not manage to detect my 80 GBytes harddrive this time. They asked me whether can format the harddrive or not, I agreed. Unluckily that all my harddrive data lost, sure for that, I knew this will happen when I bought this harddrive back to them second time. They still cannot manage to detect my harddrive after the formatting.

They checked the invocie when I bought this Samsung harddrive. (this harddrive which I bought on the Bitex exhibiton on March, 2006) Concept computer shop give me 6 month warranty for this harddrive.

Finally they return me a new 80 Gbytes harddrive, and mention the problem could be cause by the harddrive casing, and advice me to buy a new harddrive casing. (The harddrive casing also bought from them anyway.) I don't think the casing have any warranty.

I didn't buy a new casing, I like to test it again.

I am not sure that the 80 Gbytes has been formatted by them or not. I have to try it out anyway.

No comments: