Thursday, June 15, 2006

Google's reader

Get into Google's reader web page accidently. I always like to read information page. I surf one blog and found this got some good information on his blog. So I tryied to firgure what this information came from.

I surf and checked and found Google reader web page.
Quite interesting information page. Basically the information is not came from Google itself, mostly the information web page is from the web itself which submit to Google.com.

The diiferent things is you can read what you have marked and share it to your friends, and use it in your web page or blogs.

Still exploring it. Oh, yes, you need a gmail account then you can starting to marked interesting news, informations you want.

If you need the gmail account invitation, I may can help you.

No comments: