Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Too many fan for a pc cause problem

I found some strange thing happen to my nephew's pc.
As his pc cannot surf for some time although he tried to reformat this harddrive that day. Just can surf for one(1) minutes then disconnected!

Today as I want to transfer data from one harddrive to another harddrive, so I try to use his pc for transfer the data. What I found his pc have TOO MANY fan(4). So I unpluged two of them, found the pc can surf smoothly with no problem at all.

The internet surfing is cause by too many fan on a PC? Too many fan cause the broadband down although I did check the connection is idle.

I remembered that day one pc technician told me that the power supply problem. Some pc cannot connect too many harddrive(he mention may spoil the harddrive), depend what power supply unit you have. So I think for this FAN problem on my nephew's pc, but it cause the pc cannot surf to the internet is quite strange to me.

No comments: