Friday, June 16, 2006

Maplestory online game

My nephew canot play this Maplestory online game last night.
He mention he did tried several method, upate and scan the viruses, scan antispywares, still the same, cannot play Maplestory online game. The problem is quite strange.

He can login to the account, enter the PIN, select the channels, then the screen brought him out to the desktop.

I use cleanup.exe to clean out the temp files, tried to edit the regedit. Clean out some registry stuffs.

RECOPY the whole game, but NOT install.
He tried to login and play, this time it's working.
I am not sure it is maple story server got problem or my method of cleaning work.
Never mind, he can play the game and he ask me to reformat the harddisk, luckily I didn't format for him.

Spent about half a hour to solve his problem.

No comments: