Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Unsatisfying B-mobile new Interenet access rates

I am representing as one of the B-Mobile users regarding the new rates since JTB has gone private. All I can say is...

I didn't notice it increase until I surf that day. My relatives just download his online game with cost B$7.00, too expensive and I cannot accept it. It is time for us to disconnect BMobile.

Bmobile should increase anything as you can see the EASY new SIMM selling like a hot cake, why? as the gsm phone is so cheap! So you BMobile should NOT increase anything and may lower down the price again.

Increasing the surfing rate and downloading 4X the original price is cannot aceptable.

>Lots of B-mobile subscribers subscribe to B-mobile for its >internet usage which previously cost only $0.05/mb which is >quite an affordable price and suprisingly,without any notice, >the new internet rate costs $0.20/mb.

WOW to BIG increasing!!! Cannot acceptable!!!

So, when DST have 3G service? I expecting that or I will throw this BMobile SIMM away soon!

No comments: