Tuesday, May 30, 2006

PC Services

I think my home recent became a PC service centre as more and more PC keep coming in for me and my nepnew to repair. First come my nepnew's GF PC infected with viruses, ask my chief kid technician to reformat the pc and install the standard softwares, then come to my another nephew pc faulty which I cannot help him. Finally found it is cause by the hard drive JUMPER problem. Just to inform you that if your Hard Drive cannot install or reinstall WinXp, just check your HDD jumpers. Changed power fan, replace the CPU fan etc. This cost B$65.00

After finished repaired my nepnew pc, I though I can rest and continue my surfting. Then I went to meet my friend to chat regarding QiGong then he mention his daughter'c PC running very slow. I chcked it was PIII 600, slow a bit, but I found it was too slow. Suspect something happen to this pc. So I have to bring back home to check.

Found 368 spyware and several virus at the moment, will continue to check see whether got any other spywares and viruses on this pc.

No comments: