Thursday, May 18, 2006

Really disappointed me

Really disappointed me

I received my friend sms “sorri I m busi, u just keep it. is ur one already no return consider third hand.”

As I sent him this sms “ I decided to buy wireless router as my nephew cannot wait, I will return the Dlink to u.”

After I saw his reply, I really sad and disappointed.

My very first thought was I am very sad to heard that I cannot return him the thing I bought from him. This Dlink which make me sick and cannot be use, wasting me lot of time.

I really don’t know how he think.

When I bought the router then I thinking that I can return him his one and I can get back my money back. The new wireless router is B$95.00 and his one is B$100.00.

So am I lost B$100 or one good friend like this. I really don’t know.

I don’t want to think too much, then my negative thinking will appear again to think lot of untrue thing.

Our friendship is worth only B$100.00?

I think it seriously.

Should I be sad and feel annoying like that?
What is friendship mean? Let me know. Relation really can effect by just little of money. I really don’t like that at all. I hope I didn’t bought anything from him and this will NOT happen to me.

No comments: