Monday, May 29, 2006

Morning deleting



This morning found I cannot sent to my BruNet email account. So just checking what happen on this email account. Actually this email account is for backup and I seldom go to this email again as I have a huge email account like Yahoo and Gmail. Another reason is this email account have been hacked and act like a spam email account. I almost didn't use it for 1 year and back to have a look, it seem no more spam emails, so I restarting to use it, but not everyday log in.

My BruNet email account is full, that's why it cannot be send to. So I try to deleted all the JUNK and SPAM emails again. Still found some BAD comments coming it and I SURE that it cannot appear on my BruNet Blog as I filter them already. They never appear any more. They still sending, never mind, I keep blocking them.


The BruNet WordPress spam system is quite good and can catch all the spam comments:

No comments: