Sunday, May 07, 2006

After Seiketsu products Demo

Afternoon at 1:30pm, My Dharma brother now also a partner came to my house for cooking demo. He came with his wife, also our Dharma sister. They work together to get the crown stage in the direct sale business. Now they have fixed income from the company, so now they try to help their downline.

She bring three products. First one is: Cosmos Induction cooker for cook the French toast, nice and easy. Second products is: Nutrition Cookpot for cook the rice and steamed rice, need not electric and save energy. Third one is Cosmos soylove, a machine to make soymilk with one-touch button. Today she used green bean and red bean, this one took 25~30 minutes to finished the task.

She demo and explain all the products. Finished at around 3:30pm, then my second brother get interested in the Nutrition Cookpot which cost B$420.00 then after he joined the members for B$11.00, then can get back RM$40.00.

I tested all the food. Good and nice. I even can cook by myself. I satisfied for today task. At least get one member join in.

No comments: