Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Last Day in Macau 28th ~ 29th April

We have to check out today 28th April as we only stayed one night, and our flight was on the second earlier morning at 2:45am 29th. We did plan go to GongMen, the gate between Macau and China, and it cost free travel there as our hotel have a free bus go there. I really have a good sleep that day on 27th, but found it was raining and raining, non stop raining, so we cancelled our plan go to GongMen. Just stayed at the hotel until I really felt hungry. So I asked Eng whether she want to go breakfast or not. She agreed. So she got her umbrella, and I wear her rain coat style jacket which also have a hate(is with the jacket). The rain was quite big, but we still keep going, just stop by on the very first restaurant(Macau and HK called tea restaurant, mean not so big restaurant). Went in and order the simple breakfast, I got the Maggic style noodle with vegetable, Eng got the normal noodle(which I want order) with fish cake. Good taste anyway. Thinking to have the second breakfast with the normal noodle, but finally decided not to have that. Back to hotel, it’s still raining, but became small already.

I went to washroom. Just watching TV, and sleep. Drinking, I cannot drink anymore, feel stomach full of water. Eng keep drinking green tea, watching TV. We checked out at 12:45 noon which I did checked with the front desk that we can late checked out. We still store our big luggage, even Eng and my small bag also put for the hotel to store, free of charge.

We going no where, just sit on the lobby chair, when my eyes starting to closed, the security touch me and don’t want to let me sleep at lobby, I still can sit there with eyes open. At 1 something, we have our lunch. We arrived restaurant at 1:30pm, we order the longer cooked dish, clay pot rice. Mine one was fish clay pot rice, Eng was “frog” clay pot rice. We have to wait half a hour to get the dishes. Never mind, we have plenty of time to waste. So after finished the lunch, it was about 3:00pm. Then we planned go to Macau downtown with the hotel free bus, as we knew there is a New Yahoo department store there. The bus arrived the HK-Macau harbor, We just went upstart toward our destination. We spent 2 hour plus on this department store. I really felt so sleepy doing this window shopping. Eng bought 3 shirts and a shirt cleaner. Went back to hotel at around 5 something. Still sit on the luxury sofa chair at hotel lobby.

We have our dinner at 8:00pm. Not a good restaurant, it was huge dish, the taste is not VERY good, just okay. Not what we expected, but cheap, MOP$18.00. Normal dish should be at MOP$22.00. Both of us cannot fished the dishes although we sharing the dishes. (MOP is Macau dollar unit, same as HK dollar, B$1.00=about HK$4.6)

After went back to hotel, we sit a while. Then we decided went to airport as we got nothing to do on the hotel anymore. So we took back our luggage, called a taxi and toward airport. I think it was about 9:00pm something. Taxi cost MOP$26.00(if I am not wrong, from airport to Hotel is MOP$33.00). I found there was so many flight fly to China, Taiwan and even Korea. Korea flight was just earlier then us, at 2:05am.

To be continue…

No comments: