Saturday, May 06, 2006

Afternoon activities

Bring my mum to the massage her leg. Then I went back to office for checking emails and checking my credit card info online, my sister and brother in law not in. Then I went out for my lunch. For my mum and myself. Try to call my “up line”, Chen. He was in the hospital to take his medical, actually he got no need to take any medicine as his health is in perfect condition as he use the health product, SEIKETSU Blood circulator foot-sole massager. He even show this health report to public to prove that this machine is really help him a lot.

Okay back to my story. Chen said his wife should be at home, so I went to his house to pass the registration card to him as I bought a electric cooker, so we can cook without fire. I also passed the RM100.00 to her and she gave me the RM$100 cash. I fill up the registration form to gave it to her. Chen was back during my during my visit. He mention he was not taken any of his medicine but will pass it someone who need it. The doctor mention he have to take the medicine but you may not have to eat it. Like me, I also took the medicine but did eat any of them. So I have to keep exercise very frequently, walking in the mountain, practice my QiGong and use the SEIKETSU Ultra Long Electromagnetic wave Massager. It really help so way.

Back to home and ate my lunch. Took a snap and time was 3:20pm. Wake up to have my tea break. I practice QiGong and “Stand” Gong for about 45 minutes.

I sms to Xing and tried to have dinner with him. He mention he will went to his mother’s house for dinner. So I ate the rice noodle for my dinner.

Xing called at 8:20pm mention it better to have breakfast tomorrow. To meet the Miri chapter’s management at Kuala Belait at 8:00am. He will fetch me tomorrow morning.

So I write this blog and have a update. Will watching TV myself tonight.

No comments: