Saturday, May 20, 2006

Morning Walk and Take some Photos


Morning wake up early at around 5:10am, cannot fall asleep again. So use the Ultra Long Wave machine to do my shoulder and spinal cord problem. Do for half a hour. At 6:00am, I waked up and prepared to do the morning exercise today.

Walked out from the main door, saw Eng’s house and found no car there, so I guessed they are no doing the morning walk at Sungaliang. I saw the morning sky was so beautiful so I quickly toward it and took some photos. So nice morning to have this beautiful sky. I like that!

So took the photo facing to the sun and the other side of the sky, the opposite direct of the sun. The sky is having it own colour.

It took me about 35 minutes to do the morning walking. Sweet and feel good. Called Xing for breakfast, he was watching TV, mention he will fetch me after watching TV.

Wait for him and turn on Avant Broswer but the internet seemed NOT working. Try plug it and out, clicked the repair button, still the same, not working at all. Will try later

No comments: