Sunday, May 28, 2006

Chatting with Dharma brothers

Raining this morning and surf net before breakfast.
Before sister in law went to Miri, she told me there was some Chinese ban ready to eat. So I left my PC and get something to eat.

After 7:15am, I called Xing, he was still lay on the bed, but picked up the phone talked to me. We chatted a wait and invite him to have breakfast today. He requested me to fetch him at 8:30am. So I continue my surfing and found broadband was too slow to surf, off and on.

I featch him after 8:30am. We ahead to Lumut to find another Dhrama brother, Xing have something to ask him. So we went to his shop to wait for him. He was not in, he called back to his shop and told us to fetch him at Sungaliang.

We having our breakfast at Sungaliang Cafe. We chat a lot regarding the management of the Chapter, personal cultivation concept and self introspection. Saying if human being can introspection then should make this world more peaceful.

Then we change the topic to our Grand Master. Talk about whether we have to meet our Guru or not. The conclusion is if we have time, money and we really know where our Guru is, there we MUST go to meet him, if not. We need the cause (因緣)to meet him.

At 11:40am, I got Mr. Wee called then I knew I forget his appointment.
I quickly told him I will be there within 10 minutes, actually 10 minutes is NOT enought as I have to brought the Dharma brother back to Sungaliang and Xing back to Kampong Perpindahan.

After sent Xing back to his home, it 12:05 noon time already.
I rushed to Mr. Wee house.
Finally he agreed to do the massage for me, it's took one and half hour for this time massage. I felt really relax after the massage. Mr. Wee also found the cause of why I always got back the uncomfortable feeling on my shoulders.

No comments: