Friday, May 12, 2006

Sold two Seiketsu products last night

I did sold two Seiketsu products last night.

I introduce this products to my brother in law. He agreed to have the demotration. So I called my Dharma brother to have the demo at 7:30pm.

He came at 7:35pm. We arrived my sister's home at 7:51pm. My partner started to do the demo to my brother in law. She explained slowly and clearly. Show how to use this HC 1A vitality health machine.

Following is some of the this health machine.

The foot bottom is the blood vessel to the heart farthest region, also is the blood backflow turning point, in the blood the dish filthy, the blood fats and the harmful sulphur matter are easier to deposit Yu Chiade, affects the blood to be unimpeded In vivo each organization organ because the blood stream is not suitable, the nutrient and the oxygen supplies reduce, will have the indisposition in the course of time.

The I979 year, Swiss Ji Father Mr. Wu Jeshih, advocated the foot bottom massage health method, makes the social populace to understand the foot bottom massage the importance and changes the "health only to depend on medicine" the idea, then understanding "self- physical therapy" necessity.

The vitality health machine is based on the foot bottom massage theory,
Fused center doctor practicing western medicine's essence ~ to adopt China ancient times the medical skill (a kind of Chinese Acunpunture way)(灸法)
And unifies the doctor practicing western medicine with the masculine and feminine elements well distributed theory
Static electricity guidance balance (electrical way, NOT former translation) (電位法),
The application method is simple, effect amazingly quick,
Is in the modern family the necessary health care equipment!

----
They finally decided to have this machine and another product.

Ultra Long Electromagnetic Wave Massager.



I also have this machine. I like it so much. I use everyday especially at night. It really help my sleep, my health. I like it so much so I try to introduce to people who need it.

No comments: