Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Spyware Attack!

I really hate this spyware. It come anywhere anyplaces.
I been attached several times, I also think you also been attacked!
I try to figure out the spyfalcon spyware and get rid of it. After two hour doing the research on the net, it menage to KILL it! Then I knew this antispyware program itself is a spyware! Famous on the net, if you find spyfalcon removal then you will find lot of information how to remove it!

The first removal is NOT working, I try the second one, ok! KILL it completly!
Thanks Buddha, Thanks GOD!

I try to use the Ad-Awaew SE to scan my PC this morning, it's still there, but I cannot find the annoying signal saying that my pc is infected with virus on the down right corner. This spyfalcon will appear on your down right corner system tray saying that you pc is infected with virus and spyware, then you click the message, it will bring you to their web site to downlado spyfalcon antispyware software, scan you pc and want you to buy their software!

I don't have that annoying messsage again last night.

attached the Ad-Aware scanning screenshot.

No comments: