Saturday, May 20, 2006

Appreciate to receive email from friend

I really appreciate receive email from the friend I expect today.
I got his email this afternoon, read it and try to understand from his point of view. Stand from his position to review the whole thing.

I cannot say I 100% agreed what he saying, just that I knew what he think.

I reply him a long email saying how I feel and what I thinking.
I say, he got his opinion then I have mine. Just fair enough that both of us can share different thinking.

At least I knew he will think like that, if no this case, then I really don’t know he will do like that, then he also will knew I will think like that. Good thing, not a bad thing actually.

I told him I really learn something on this case.

I always said human being is NOT 100% perfect, that’s why we need to practice the Dharma to make it near perfect.

I always say I am not a 100% good person, I try to be good at all time. Be aware of that I still a simple human being and will also have negative thinking sometime.

I really appreciate he will email to me. I really thanks him for that!

I feeling get better after I reply his email. Suddenly I feel I am too stupid to put this case too seriously.

No comments: