Monday, May 01, 2006

Macau HK trip - first day

I have to recalled everything on this traveling.

As I have been sick 2 days before traveling. The main problem was cannot sleep well at night, feeling that my mind was not sleeping whole night. Went to Miri for visiting doctor but this time cannot help, still cannot sleep well. Thinking that should I went to this trip or not. Another thinking coming up, as I paid the air ticket, 6 days hotels. So I must go. Wake up at 6:30am, head was heaving, not feeling well, still can go, I think.

So after prepared everything, I went to Eng’s house at 6:30am, she was not in. Ask upstairs then I knew they went out. They backed then I knew they have breakfast with brother Xing.

We starting our journey at 7 something. When we arrived Brunei Immigration, she chopped Eng and mine CI, then she passed back Liang CI saying that she need the reentry visa.

So we have to rush back to Seria, Eng called back to home, Rose answering. May be she didn’t heared properly. When we arrived home, the one who suppose to fetch us to Miri was out and Rose was also not in.

Eng called Xing to fetch, he agreed.
Then Kok who suppose to fetch us was back. We finally came to catch our flight on time then we manage to have a simple breakfast at the airport.

Arrived Kuala Lumpur LCCT(Low Cost Carrier Terminal) was 12:30noon, this terminal is simple. The good thing is they have 2 24 hour restaurant, one is McDonald, and another one is Asian Food center. Quite big and not enough chair for traveler to sit, and the chair is not good for sleeping. I only ordered one Chicken rice (RM$12.90), and a vegetable burger from McDonald(RM$7 something if I am not wrong).

LCCT Terminal
















Then a long wait. We have to wait until 7:30pm to check in. For you information LCCT terminal checked in time, for international is 3 hours before, for domestic is 2 hour before.

So we just keep sit on the chair, we found a good chair which belong to Asian Food center. Eng keep buy the drinking water, and drink all of them, I bought a few bottle only. 500 ml cost RM$1.50, reasonable price.

We sit here from 1:00pm to 6:30pm.



After we finished our dinner at McDonald, we checked in to the departure gate. Same chair, we wait until 10:30pm, on time fly to Macau and arrived Macau earlier at 2:30am.

We just went to do our visa, just on the left of the main hall. It took half a hour for us to do the visa, cost MOP$100.00, I already prepared HK$500.00.

We knew that we will stayed at the airport until morning. We found a good place to sleep, I think I only sleep for 1 hour, other time was laying there only. Very cold airport.

No comments: