Saturday, May 06, 2006

Back to office for work today

As mum want to get her money, so I brought her to KB for the money. She got the money and manage to replace the old pass book.

I brought her to the supermarket as she want to buy some stuffs.

So I have the time to visit Fred. Luckily he is at home as I didn't called and sms him.

As I didn't any digital photos and LG phone. So I try to figure out how the wireless network working. He have the device and showed to me. Seem it is easy to install just that my home have all the equipment, like pc and the broadband, Espeed. Now the broadband under promotion at B$50.00 for the modem. Monthly charge still at B%98.00.

I promise to my brother who will install broadband for his son that I will pay him B$20.00 for the surfing. He agreed with that, just that when he will apply then I don't have any idea.

Nice to chat with Fred as I always learn something. He agreed to sale his second hand wireless device to me, promise to give me a free network card. Hope my broadband dream come very fast.

No comments: